Monday, August 29, 2011

Busy Week

Last week was a crazy week for the Shepard family. Marshall was in Virginia for work. He experienced his first earthquake and left Virginia on the last flight before a hurricane hit. Here at home we had drought conditions and our 60 something day of 100+ temperatures. I do my best to conserve energy by keeping our AC at 82 during the day. It seems our AC just couldn't take the heat. It went ka-put! Thankfully Pappy helped me find someone to repair it. Isn't she a beauty?!?!


The boys and I braved the heat and headed to the zoo one morning. I think we will wait until it cools off a bit to go back.


This morning it rained a little and cooled things off so Dad and I took the boys to the park. We played a serious game of hide and seek. Can you find PaPaw??


I was hiding behind a bench when I looked over to see Dad hiding like this. I could not stop laughing and therefore the boys found us right away. What a great memory! Thanks for a fun day Dad!

Love, Leah

No comments: