Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rodeo 2011

Papa took us all to the rodeo for our yearly visit for Jackson's birthday. I have never seen my kids eat so much in such a short time. We arrived on the grounds at 9:30am for the 10am show. By the time we left at noon the boys had eaten the following:
cotton candy, funnel cake, french fries, corn dogs, peanuts and popcorn
Needless to say they loved every minute of the rodeo. They would get a little restless at times so we would go walk around for a few minutes and come back. I love this tradition of ours and I love the Fort Worth Stock show and Rodeo!
Checking out the chicks. Please excuse Jackson. He is showing a little too much skin.
Before the rodeo started we went to the petting zoo. The boys were a little hesitant around the animals but did pet a few.
I think he was telling me here that the goat stepped on his foot.
My cowboy.

Round 1: corn dogs with ketchup and cotton candy
Ready for the show to start!

This may be one of my favorite pics ever. How cute are they??

Granelly!



He finished that entire corn dog.


The whole gang!

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Love,
Leah

No comments: