Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jackson's first BIG FISH!

So...we went to Pappy's farm today for a family fishing outing. We brought Pappy and Granelly and our good friends and thier two boys. We haven't fished dad's lake in a couple of years so I didn't really know what to expect. Jackson has been practicing his casting accuracy and has been asking to go for a month or so. I grabbed some dinner and a couple dozen minnows and off we went. Note, I have never until this day bass fished with minnows. If training a young angler - definately worth the six bucks! We caught 10+ fish in no time with at least 5 breaking the the line of our spider man combo. I'm going to put 50lb line on his pole for next week...we'll just have to make sure to secure his fighting belt to the bank!





Love,

Marshall


No comments: